View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I remember the good ole days too. When you clicked at a hundred miles per hour so you could outdo any other farmer that had been hired along with you. And if you were the chosen one, you would get picked to work the second farm as well. I remember the great rush to beg to plow so the exp points could rise. And if you think I wanna go back to the good ole days you are very much mistaken. Give me my 4x4 and 5x5 tools any day. I have my farms planted out as: trees together, flowers together and then crops crops crops and it's all made easier to harvest with the right tools. I reckon the updates coming within 24 hours. Usually it's on a Friday for me. So that makes it 4 and a half hours and counting down. Yeeeehaaaaa don't disappoint me FT cause I'm hanging for the new stuff real bad.
LOL...it was a family affair back in those days for me.... no need for alarms back then, especially if pineapple was ready to reap. It was great fun seeing who could outdo the other while harvesting. Now I am not saying I want those days.... good for the memory bank and no more....

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!