Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I discovered yesterday that I have no sheep's wool. I usually don't go looking until something runs short. Today I could harvest those barns, but still, in my storage, wool is not listed. If I scroll down my list of facilities in my facility manager until I find one that needs wool, it tells me that I have plenty available (can't remember the number), but I can't load wool. I looked again in my storage and it's not listed at all. Kinda odd. Here's the numbers: My textile mill tells me I should have 676 wool in my storage, but there's no listing at all in my storage. I should have more than that - I haven't run out of wool in YEARS.
Hi AnnaWalls

I had a look at your data and you indeed only have 676 sheep wool stored.
I also checked how many Wool sheds you have and you only own 3, the ones on farms 34 and 35 have sheep but the one on farm 36 only has Llamas.

You have all the factories using sheep wool, and the total amount of sheep you have (2000) is not enough to all of them.

You will need to add more sheep and more wool sheds.

Open your storage, click in Harvest Products button. Set the filter to Animal products and the A/Z filter to Alphabetically and check if you can find your sheep wool.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 30 2021 at 02:43 PM.