View Single Post
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:33 PM

Question Suggestions

Why can't I post in the Suggestion Threads /Topics When I went to post I got a box that said: ''I do not have permission to access this page''.

I wanted to post a suggestion regarding The Farm Stat feature in our tool box. I love it and was wondering if the developers would consider, or perhaps are considering a similar feature with Facilities/Production Stat.

There are a lot of product that I make for cash only because they aren't used in the referral buildings...they don't get loaded. So I don't waste my production on those, even if I could use the $$ and I don't check off the box that allows me to make them. I also don't check off items that I do use since I have production of those items that can be far over 100,000. Some in the upper millions. Having so many of those kind of products, and having so many factories to keep track of, I need, from time to time to keep check each individual factory to make sure I'm not running out of the products that I do need to use. With the addition of quests this makes checking more important since I my sell off product time and time again not realizing I'm depleting a product that I was once in the millions.

Having a Facilities Stat broken down like the Farm Stat would be a real helpful too.

Isabella

I'm hoping you can pass this on in the suggestion topic and also let me know why I can't post there. Thanks so much.