Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2023, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
hi im still having problems with my train list not loading so i can send out trains... ive reported this i think 4 times since we began the new platform without flash player... i use to be able to but not since then...last reply i got was it was a facebook problem with a certain server... why then cant i be moved to a different server to remedy my problem..i hate ive tied real money up over the years to not be able to help my neighbors back... also my send gifts tab is now doing the same since last facebook ordeal..if i wan to send gifts i can if u send 1 first but if i wanna send out my list wont load, just spins like my train list... can raul send facebook a note saying people still having problems with this server? grrrrr aggrevating for real now... what 3 years i think is enough..
Hi Tripod,
It has nothing to do with Farm Town servers. It is a Facebook problem that effects a small group of players that they have not yet fixed. There is nothing we can do to fix this issue for you. It has nothing to do with a specific server for Farm Town so there is no way to switch you to another server.

The only thing we know of that can help is to lower the number of Facebook friends you have that play Farm Town. Some have been able to do that and get it working again. We do not know what the limit is that Facebook has set, but it is much lower than it used to be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.