Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Oct 13 2023, 11:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoisA View Post
I have 2 trains with 10 or more freight cars attached. Since yesterday, when I help a neighbor with facilities, I have to do half of them manually before the manager finishes the rest
Hi LoisA,

To work all farms from one farm, you need 2 trains and each of those trains needs a minimum of 10 of the 19 different long cars there are attached to each locomotive.

Go to your farm with your trains on and count up how many different Long cars you have on each of the different locomotives you have. Don't count the shorter cars that only cost you coins, as they don't help with working facilities.

You should be able to see that you currently only have one train meeting the requirement. The other locomotives have less than 10 different Long cars attached which is why you can't work facilities from one farm.

As your trains are dispatched you will need to wait for any trains that you want to modify to return home and then unload them before you can alter them. Please also make sure that when you alter any train that you don't put 2 of the same Long Car on the same locomotive and remember check that the train and long cars are correctly connected before you dispatch them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.