View Single Post
Old Nov 22 2014, 10:50 AM

Default Response to new facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I am puzzled as to why anyone would think that any of our facilities are 'lame'. In my reality, there are restrooms, & funeral homes & disability supply shops, what is the big deal???
Sorry, wasn't trying to offend but I apologize for using "lame". I just feel that there are so many other facilities FT could put out that would benefit all of the farmers and FT. Changing the name of the new Disability and Handicapped Facilities would be a great idea for one thing. BUT we could really use facilities that involve using the many flowers, trees and other crops we plant and harvest all the time rather than another facility that requires us to try and produce more lumber, metals and ores ( which FT just gave us upgrades on in order to get a handle on the much needed extra produce) to make products we already had in our facilities. I love FT and love seeing new facilities and farms come out for us, but also as another stated .. why charge FC for Handicap and Disability Facilities. I am on disability and most of the time I cannot put money into FC for some of the facilities I would like to own as since I have topped out my XP's to level 575, the next upgrade to levels I will still be topped out until we get new levels again.Again, not complaining, just saying... and I love FT and am a daily player..