View Single Post
Old Nov 22 2014, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
ok, lost most of neighbors again? why is this always an issue when updating? STILL having issues with ft cash purchases ie: fish farming plants, bee farms.....i have several of each, do not produce all items requiring them i can do math and am out of most continuously, have planted thousands more trees and added only a few of the new facilities that do not require fruit and i have none. i am not getting most products from my mineral mines, either of them open pit or otherwise....simply frustrated. this has been far worse than the update of '09 wow....HELP? thank you
Hi Becca,
If you are talking about your neighbors in the gifting lists that is a Facebook issue and they are supposed to be working on it. Those lists are created by Facebook and Farm Town just makes them available. Far4m Town is working on a way to get around those, but have not come up with a solution yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.