View Single Post
Old Nov 22 2014, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
nope every time they update my neighbors get bumped off my list and currently i can't invite then it's looping...the other thing i wanted to throw out there that i had forgotten when in her first was the faciliteis themselves are just whacked...i try to do a full run, check what i have minus the fruit issue, and even though it shows thousands available it won't let me produce particular items??? yiyiyiiy many of my neighbors are reporting the same things they just don't bother to come here
Hi Becca,
If they don't come report it here then we think it is only an isolated problem. To check on your neighbor problem I will need a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
For your facilities you might want to check the ones that aren't filling and make sure that the items inside are checked to fill. If those are not checked then the item will not fill from the Start All.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.