Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2023, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzie joan View Post
Hi there, I am not sure if i am in the right place sorry. I have been playing Farmtown off and on since the start I think it was and I know that sometimes when I go back to my farm i see other avitars that are not really there. I have had a lady message me on Farmtown and reckons i was on her farm I wasnt, i had been in the market place and went back to my farm and then logged off for a few hours, but she messaged me a couple of times asking me to leave. I was wondering where i could tell her to read something about it please? kind regards Joan
Hi Tazzie Joan,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues. As far a s I know we do not have any place where she could read about the ghost people as it is not that common. Ask her to restart her farms and they (you) will be gone. Only other thing I can suggest is ignore her messages as at some point she will restart her farms and they will be gone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.