View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2022, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
i tried to post a screenshot but it does not work on this but basically I clicked on the old link to verify the mail and it says that email is linked and so it should but on the top thing the email is not showing maybe cause you hid that email but I will delete that post if the case
Hi Amanda,
The email addresses are not hidden by Farm Town. If you are seeing the statement that says "if you need to change the email click here then please click on the click here.
Then reload your farms and look for the mail box on the left side of your farms. Click on that and add the same email in the box. After that you will need to go look for the new confirmation email and click on the link in it. Then reload your farms and see if the email address is now showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.