View Single Post
Old Oct 15 2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
The rules for computing the Help Given to Your Friends by You are:

1 point for CLAIM_BONUS, SEND_INGREDIENTS, SEND_GIFT and WATER_FLOWERS actions
5 points for WORK_IN_FARM, WORK_FACILITIES, WORK_SERVICE_FACILITIES, WORK_RAILROADS and SELL_PRODUCTS actions
FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action, this include ALL Farm Cash items, Certificates, Facilities, etc.

A particular helping action only count once per friend in a few hours period. For example, if you work in user X farm you get one point, if you work in user Y farm right after that you get another point, but if you work again on user X farm right after that it will not count, you will have to wait a few hours for it to count.
Sorry, I have no idea what the purpose of these "help points" is. Do you accumulate them to trade in for FC? Or do you buy them with FC, and - if so - why? I do understand that they are earned points, I just don't know what to do with them. I can't make head nor tails of the above quoted information.

I no longer play Farm Town regularly, but I wander back to my farm occasionally because I miss the interaction with my neighbours and I can help them with bonuses, etc. I have apparently earned points for myself (although I don't know how to access them). I've asked, but none of my playing neighbours understand what these points are for either. We are all hopeful at the idea that they might be worth cash! Can someone please explain this new feature?

Thanks!