Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
I have harvested a crop, chickpeas, and trees, big pine, for two separate quests and neither has been recorded as done. I have enough time to regrow the chickpeas, and the pine isn't a problem either, but if this continues I will not be able to finish any quest that requires harvesting of flowers, fish, trees, or crops. Help!
Hi Karin,
I checked your data and do not see pine required for either regular quest you have open. For the chickpeas are you harvesting those on your own farm yourself? You can not hire someone to harvest them for you. You do have the employee life line for that quest so you could get hired to harvest on someone else's farms but remember that you would have to harvest at least 10 times the amount you need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.