View Single Post
Old Aug 14 2011, 05:52 PM

Default Can't see How many trees fish,etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags-Z View Post
Can we have the option of seeing what percent items are at or have items such as trees highlighted or something. Seeing PEA or COC for Peach tree and Cocoa tree is really not what I like to see. I can't tell how many fish are left half the time. I can't tell when the trees need picked. I could care less what trees they are I would rather now at a glace what the percent of harvest the item is or how many fish are left in my pond then to know what the items are. Also I don't need reminded 2 Million times over and over that I can't see my decorations.
In reply to this Mags-Z..it is the new version of flash that is to blame for this. Last night I re-installed my windows with a backup i had from June 28th and presto, with an older version of flash, I can now see all my crops what they are..how many, what percent they are..it's all back, therefore confirming that it is the new version of flash to blame. I don't know what to do about it myself but maybe the devs of FT can get some kind of results from Adobe to get it fixed. Maybe we'll get an update on flash in the next couple days fixing this issue. Fingers crossed.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.