Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Oct 16 2022, 01:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
My farm 30 is a well established farm; I had someone harvest & plow the last crop but noticed it wasn't plowed. Used the combine to harvest-plow-plant & it looked fine until I reloaded. Now Farm Stats is still showing 7,035 harvested, 19,558 hop - but you can see no crops ready. I cleaned Firefox's cache twice and used memcache cleaner twice. Neither got rid of the problem. I've never had any problems with this farm. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1333066639 I posted two pics on my facebk page at about 10-16-22 10:40am CDT- one showing outer part plowed; then reload showing same part unplowed. Tks for the help -- Shirley Hancock - Zany Clover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Oh dear...went to edit a problem statement here but now don't see it so will start over. Farm 30 is a well-established farm. Someone harvested & was supposed to plow but when I came back, it wasn't plowed. Farm Stats reads: 7,035 harvested; 19,558 hop ready - but no crops are visible. I used the combine anyway to harv, plow, replant - & looked fine; reloaded only to find unplowed ground. Cleaned Firefox's cache twice & ran memcache cleaned twice. Plowed the area outside the flower design - single plots that then showed as being plowed; posted pic on my facebk wall. Reloaded farm & they'd reverted to unplowed; posted pics about 10:40 am 10-16-22 CDT. Tks for helping as I don't know anything else to do. Shirley - Zany Clover
Hi Zany Clover,

We are sorry that we have been unable to respond sooner.

When fields won't stay plowed it usually means that they were layered, that may have been intentional or accidental.
What you will need to do is delete all the plots that won't plow, ones that are showing harvested, then reload and see if another crop shows up after deleting those. If it doesn't you are better off deleting all of the fields, reload then delete any more that show up until there are no more showing, then plow new fields.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.