Old Jul 31 2011, 12:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Some times real life rears up and bites you in the *** when least expected. Had a 6 year old granddaughter come in with a cut hand. This is real life and I had to leave what I was doing.

A message to the farmer goes a long way.

then I have been booted off of farm town, no message can be left.

I have a farm with A LOT OF TREES, that I hires someone that wanted to work alone. About 20 minutes I asked her if she would like help and was told no thank you.

Had to leave the game with her still chopping trees, and found about 2/3 of the farm unchopped this morning that she never got to. No message so either she left and said nothing or got bounced.
its always the kids. ive had stuff happen but i just get up from the pc and then go back to it a moment later and resume the job. sure i get booted sometimes but thats why you send a message stating "just in case you or i get booted" that way the other can find you and rehire or whatever. im more into what i want in the game not others. if the person had said no to help idve said "well youre going to get help because i have to go in about X minutes". They can accept the help or they can throw a temper tantrum and leave. Thats another reason i hire tools only. i dont have to wait very long for a job to be finished.

DB:W20, MPS:C20