View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Fokus,

The only time I've had what you describe is when working a heavily stacked farm with a ton of waters on it. We do not control how people choose to design their farms. If they choose to do this then slowness and loading issues can be a problem. In those cases, all you can do is wait it out, as there is a considerable amount of data to upload.

You might try removing the check mark in your settings for "show feedback when farming" and see if that helps at all.
Hey Tiger!! With all the products they have added to the facilities that are out there now and the amount of ingredients required to make them we almost have no choice but to over load the farms with fields, trees, flowers etc. Besides that i have had issues loading farms with NO FIELDS some trees some flowers and facilities on it and it still dang near locks up. I use firefox i clear my cache about once every half hour. I have a quad core AMD processor 16 gigs of ram and a HD video card that can handle high end gaming. I also have extreme 105 mpsd Comcast internet. Yet, for some reason, it takes forever to load a lousy farm that is no larger than say 30x30 32x32?. I don't think so. Slashkey is trying to just get by with the BARE MINIMUM on their servers. If they can't do any better than this they just need to shut the game down and walk away. As it is there were 20+ million people playing this game back a few years ago when i left the game for the same issues. Now from what i see there is just a few million left. Everybody else dropped the game. The 40x40 farms a few of my neighbors have take forever to load and it is like looking at an old webcam that has to refresh every 5 seconds or so. With all the farmcash i and I KNOW hundreds perhaps thousands of other people have purchased Slashkey could easily pump up the servers to accomodate.