View Single Post
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by body slammer View Post
I have tried to clear memcache multiple times and I still am having issues with the H/P tool being able to harvest and plow all the parts of my layered fields. Also, when trying to fish, sometimes I have to click multiple times on one pond or sea coast before I can move on. My user id # is : 100000749801650, and this is the last line : 2021-01-18 20:54:16.412 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 37/512 MB Video Mem: 512 MB.

Thank you,
John (aka body slammer)
Hi John,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you are able to play. Please in the future post here instead of the HTML thread.

We don't know how much of the layer will be available in this version yet, so yes there may be some problems with it. I don't think clearing the memcache is going to solve this for you. Right now we have to wait and see what is avaialbe later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.