View Single Post
Old Jun 19 2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I am very happy with the updated Farm Stats and Farm 23 and that in the very near future we will get more levels which to me means Farm Cash

I am NOT happy at all that I lost all my Copper and Iron Ore from storage after the update and that it will now take me months to restock

I am NOT HAPPY at all that I have had to untick every single facility that uses chicken, meat, hotdogs and ham as I NEVER EVER EVER have enough in storage to fill any facility, I've even put the duplicates in storage months and months ago thinking this would help but no it didn't seem to make a difference. I don't have time to go to the gift sites and stay and collect for hours ingredients that is required.

PLEASE quadruple the amounts of chicken, meat, hotdogs and ham so that we can use the facilities that have been bought with coins AND Farm Cash.

ps don't tell me to put this in the suggestion area, I've already written about the meats
If all you lost were your copper and iron ore consider yourself lucky. I lost all my stocked crops, fruits, flowers, ores, crude oil, products for service facilities. Just about everything. A few things didn't disappear and I assume that's because I didn't use them in the facilities at the time of the screw up. I'm talking billions of items went missing. I was up to over 50k in crude oil barrels and now I only have a few from what I've stocked since the devastating event.