Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 30 2023, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
The Done would be for the Facebook version. The Send Requests is for the website version.

The difference between the lists is the Facebook issue would include your Facebook friends who play along with your neighbors and buddies. The website version does not see the friends so will only show your neighbor and buddies.
When you selected your 14 names did they each turn pink and the number in the middle at the bottom go up until you had the 14?
I just tested this and though I won't have many back tonight I did include one that I could log into and see and it did get there, so it is working.
Yes the names turned pink and the number went up each time I clicked on a name at the bottom in the middle.

OK THere is a definite problem. On one of those trains I just sent out boosts, I sent a boost request to my other account. I went to the other account and clicked on the boost and it immediately showed "SORRY THIS REQUEST HAS EXPIRED". It can't be expired as I just sent it a minute ago. I went back to the boost screen on this account and it still shows 0 boosted.

I sent a boost request from my other account from the website to this account and I boosted it and gave me as it was supposed to and the other account registered that 1 person helped boost. So it must be something with this account.