View Single Post
Old May 22 2012, 03:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I too find it frustrating to have no ways to earn farm cash once we reach the top level. I have bought FB Credits cards to purchase farm cash with and I did enjoy having a little extra farm cash to buy tools, land expansions, and a few facilities with. You don't get all that much farm cash with one FB Credit card though so any farm cash purchased that way disappears very quickly. The quests, I have also enjoyed doing but they add to my frustration about the lack of ways to earn farm cash. They've been teasing us since the beginning with a "Coming Soon" a way to possibly earn 1 farm cash when completing a quest. Soon isn't coming soon enough for me. I'm currently in my stubborn mode. I refuse to buy anymore FB credits cards until we get a way to earn farm cash occasionally. Those of us that get catapulted to the top level when new levels are added reach that top level by playing and most of us play hard. We deserve a way to earn farm cash. So I hope the game developers will listen to us and end our frustration, give us a way to earn farm cash!