View Single Post
Old Jun 07 2012, 01:50 PM

I accepted about 15 new neighbors from a FT-related site. They are ALL great neighbors, avid players, fun to chat with or work with..... and most, understandably do NOT come to the forum - even to complain.

They are almost all at level 335 and many with far more exp than my "puny" 40million points.

I would hope the devs target players like that with an encouragement to earn FC when they bring in legitimate new players.... not a $55 and out "account"

Perhaps when a new player reaches level 100, the player who brought them in gets $30FC, then another bonus at level 200 etc.

Surely the devs would see income from the new players that would exceed the bonus paid to the older player.

However, if I were determining the cost of new tools, I might have considered a coin-cost for upgrading the harvest and also the plow and also the sow..... but a decent FC-cost for upgrading the Combine.

The pattern is set that only FC tools can be used at another farm. I am fine with that. I see more "greed" (or perhaps "zeal") in a player who objects to the high cost of tools they feel "need" to work many, many other farms for the profits.

oh well....