View Single Post
Old Jun 07 2012, 02:06 PM

I am one of those players who from the start tends to play mostly alone.
I have had many FT neighbours, but they only want me to do their facilities while they don't do mine, and after a while I see no action from them.
I am on level 335, and will no doubt be jumped to 360 on the next level increase.
I have over 62 million XP points, and I struggle to make the milions required to expand farms.
I very much enjoy this game, and even though many items are FC the game is still very much cheaper than 11 other games I ditched due to being unable to proceed without the need to spend real money. At least FT can still be played without FC items (as shown on my other 2 accounts).
The one complaint I do have is the amount of time it takes to work on someone elses facilities, or even on my own facilities using one of my other accounts (97 different facilities on on farm, not including the services), so my request to make this game less time consuming, and to probably get more interaction held on facility work is ... A single option button for each farm to cover all facilities on that farm (or something similar) then at least I would have time to work on others farms.
Is that too much to ask?
And yes it would probably come under a FC item?