View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 02:10 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm hoping some of the farmers can help me understand the furor over FC gifting being suspended -- now back, but with rule changes. The update mentions bots and fake accounts, so I get that they had to put a stop to that. But I really don't understand why people are champing at the bit to give their money away.

I really don't know how long I've been playing -- it's been awhile -- and I know at times I've spent a lot of money on FC when I could. But I can count on one hand the number of times I've had enough extra that I could give away FC items. And I don't need any hands to count the number of FC items people have sent me, because I don't have friends clamoring to send me stuff. :-D

On the one hand, when a new update comes out, there are so many people who are complaining about how expensive things have gotten. I know not everyone is in that position, but I was surprised at how many people were counting down when they would be able to give away their FC. And now with the update and the new restrictions, they're complaining about how much they have to spend in real money to give away FC? I'm so confused.

If you aren't buying the FC that you're giving away, where is it coming from? If you've maxed out level-wise, you aren't getting much "free" FC anymore. The quests don't add much, either. At a max of 4 FC a week, that's not enough to do anything. When they *do* add new levels, the 25 FC you get isn't enough to buy an FC facility anymore, or do much with expanding farms. And the offers -- well, they're a joke. I tried those early on and never received anything from any of them.

So, I guess what I'm wondering is -- where is this source of this free FC that is so bountiful you can give it away?

I did see mention of groups that have some kind of contests going on. This is the first I've heard of those -- is *this* what all the fuss is about?

Thanks!!!