View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 02:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash sending new restrictions

The new FC sending gifts rules update. How will this be monitored since we see gifts we have received but not sent in the Account tab? I have bought 100's of UK pounds of Farm Cash over the years. Does this mean that previous purchases will not count towards sending FC gifts if I reach my limit. Or are we expected to buy FC yearly in order to send gifts to friends? How will this be monitored? When is this new "count" going to start?

I feel that in many respects that Farm Town Developers have brought this on themselves and now "we" as the players are having restrictions imposed on us.

You claim that bots and fake accounts are taking their toll on loss of revenue. Personally I don't understand this. I would say that the cost of buying FC is causing this. FC is not cheap and you bring out 2 new FC facilities and other items every month. It is only natural that people want to have the new items and this would be at a cost of over 84 UK pounds a year just to keep up with the new facilities without any new tools you add. Also with so many FC facilities now put into the mix of Quests, people naturally want them so they can see some sort of result and achievement to playing

As I have said this before (in previous posts), owning all the FC facilities and most of the useful tools to cut out playing time would equate to well over a 1000++ of UK pounds for someone new joining the game.

You could give out more FC as an incentive to play instead of controlling us to getting almost a guaranteed 2 FC a week with both quests and making it difficult to get 4 FC a week with so many FC facilities now put into the mix. The new competition is a complete waste of time trying to earn FC! It takes quite a long time to earn Farm Cash going up the levels, especially when you are at the top level.

You could put out "special offers" every so often offering FC at discounted prices or even double for the same cost as an incentive to get people to buy. Or you could reduce your prices.

I am sure Farm Town's decision to impose these restrictions will have an impact on the game and players.