View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old McMark View Post
I understand a lot of the complaints going around, but this one baffles me. What are those "resources" for if not to fill your facilities??? The whole point of the game is to create "resources", fill facilities, have friends work those facilities, and then refill them with new "resources". This is how you produce coins in the quantities needed to expand your farms. Playing this game does not detract from this in any way. It is just a small added bonus at the end of the week tacked on to the things you are already doing.
The point is that many resources are not that easy to reproduce, especially the ones in FC facilities that require to be loaded into several of the Client Facilities. I have stated on many occasions that some items such as perfume, some of the toys and there are other items are not sufficient to fill all those client facilities they want us to have and the only way is to buy duplicates spending more Farm Cash to get them. I only post my facs once or maybe twice a week and have stopped putting those items except when I have built up a big supply but if I was to load them every time I did my facs they will soon deplete.

And we are limited to how many animals we can have on each farm so constantly added ingredients that use eggs or milk could deplete quite quickly for some people. And what impact will this have on people doing co-op quests when they run out of things to help their neighbours with?

I guess only time will tell down the line in months to come how people are finding this new competition and how their resources are fairing. And many of us cant be on here all day planting and filling our factories all day!