View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2016, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
The new FC sending gifts rules update. How will this be monitored since we see gifts we have received but not sent in the Account tab? I have bought 100's of UK pounds of Farm Cash over the years. Does this mean that previous purchases will not count towards sending FC gifts if I reach my limit. Or are we expected to buy FC yearly in order to send gifts to friends? How will this be monitored? When is this new "count" going to start?
Hi RozeeS,
To answer your question on knowing how much you have sent, every item you send you have purchased so there will be an entry for each in your Farm Cash Activity Log.
If you have spent as much as you say you have then you have spent well over the $50 minimum and will have no problem if you want to continue sending the gifts to your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.