View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I received a message that I have duplicate facilities on farm 17 like Chinese Restaurant, Donut shop, Food preserve and others. I do have duplicates but they are not on that farm. The facility manager shows they are on different farms.
Hi sdsickinger

I just visited your farm 17 and you indeed have those facilities duplicated. I only checked for the ones you posted here.

They are not showing up in your Facility manager for farm 17 due duplicated facilities are like decorations and they dont produce/stock anything, they only copy the information from the other facility.

To check if you have them duplicated you have to go to that farm and use the magnifying glass.

Do the following, go to that farm and put a check mark only for Show Regular Facilities in your preferences, the wrench. That way all regular facilities will show up on farm 17

Then open your Yellow Tool Box and click in the magnifying glass.

In the search box, type the name of the facility and put a dot in the option for Hide non-matching items.

Then click in the green check mark. You will see 2 of that same facility on the far. You can continue doing the same using the names for the others facilities.
If you also have duplicated service facilties on the farm, then uncheck Show Regular facilities in your preferences and put a check mark to Show Service facilities and search for the duplicated using the same method as for the regular ones.