View Single Post
Old Feb 28 2016, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider adding a "Gift All" button to the Send Gifts screen. A MAJORITY (20-30 minutes with slow satellite internet and low bandwidth) of my daily game play is taken up by constantly reloading to send 50 gifts at a time (once or twice daily). Also, why is it that sometimes I can return gifts every 24 hours, and sometimes it may be 2-3 days before I can return more?
Hi James,
I am sorry, but the 50 gift limit per time is a Facebook requirement, so that can't be done.
The time limit for sending gifts or returning gifts is 8 hours and not 24 hours. That 8 hours can be cut down with the gifting tools from 8, to 6, 4, or 2 hours Not sure why you aren't able to send them unless it is just that the names do not show back on the list you are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.