Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 17 2021, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
Your browser does not support WebGL. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR

it was doing just fine then this ..what gives?
Hi Jerry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loadiung problems and errors.
This happens when you encounter a problem and the server thinks WebGL has stopped responding, so it turns it off. What were you doing when this happened?

Please check if your browser is updated, also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can try first just closing your browser for a few minutes then reopen your farms. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. If that still doesn't fix it try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen to your farms.When you clear the browser cache it will take a few minutes for your game to load the first time after because it has to download the graphics again for the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.