Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old May 31 2023, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks. So, there would really be no reason to ever have the bait turned on in the Tackle Shop - ever? Because it will start to remove bait from my waters? Also, why do my waters show ~5k bait when I scroll over them since I have NO bait in my waters. They are fished daily, and the number never changes. Appreciate the clarification
Hi Early Girl

Gifted bait, bait from your fish farming plant (you have 41) and any bonuses you get from posting your own bait bonus go to your waters.

The exception to this rule is any bait you send to a friend when you click on their bonus post, your share goes to storage, which you can use to stock the Fishing Tackle shop if you own one or just sell at market.

So yes, as Taz told you all baits can be used in the fishing tackle shop, but you have to decide if you prefer that or use them in your waters.

If you have a Fishing Tackle shop, you need 15,000 bait of each type to fill that service to 100% for baits.
If you have baits in your storage, they are taken from there. BUT, if they are not enough then they are taken from your waters to completely fill the Fishing tackle shop.

I visited your farms and your sea coasts show 17,753 bait and your ponds/lakes show 21,854 bait, those amount are the same we can see in your account data.