View Single Post
Old Aug 20 2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyAngel0516 View Post
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.
sorry to tell the dev team said we would get a new farm and new levels they did not give us a date all he said was the next up date just because you where hoping it was now.so you should not be upset that we not get when you thought or wanted. they will fix it and they will give it to us when they can. i would rather get after the issues is fix than giving it to us and makes issue worse