Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains
View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2022, 05:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
I am not sure if I am posting in the right area. Today I loved at the items that were ready for me to import, I checked my status on the quantity I had and I was already at 100%. I did not need the items that were being offered to me, I do not know how many times I may have :bought" things that I did not need. Do we need to check each time? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi pdsegida,

Full details of what the benefits are of creating a chain and why you should import/export are in the game guide Chapter 33 Facility Chains. There is quite a bit to read so you'll need some time to go through it all. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

As an example:

If you own a service facility chain and you import products from your neighbours that are consumed in that service chain, although you pay regular price in coins for those products, not only did those not use your own ingredients to make them, they will be much more profitable to you when you stock them in your service chain and then cash out. This is because service facility chains are from 50% to 100% more profitable than service facilities that are not part of a chain.

So in this case even if you have more than enough products to fill the service facility chain once, it's still worth importing them as it means you could refill them more often making you more profit when you cash them out as it's part of a chain. By importing you are also helping your friends to also make extra profit.

If you found you had a considerable amount and were not likely to be able to use them fast enough, you can still help your friends by importing them and then make some coins back by selling a portion of what you think you're not going to be able to use quickly at market.

When you make a regular chain you get free extra production which are the export products. Those extra export products did not use your ingredients or cost you coins to make. When you export them you make an extra 100% of the selling price for exporting them. Even if you could not export all of the export products you have, and decided to sell some export products at market, you're still making a profit just by selling them as you were given the export products for free.

As long as you have enough coins to import you should do it when you can to help friends as there's always a possibility that if someone was not making any profit from a particular chain because they could no longer export, they can choose to delete the chain which would mean you would no longer be able to import from them to make your own extra profit in your own chains.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.