Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2023, 02:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post

2023-11-25 19:27:45.940 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w27.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...=f3&signed_req

Hi Carrie256,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues loading the game.

If you look towards the the bottom of the information you included in your post you will see you have quite a few ConnectionError listed.

That usually means there was an issue with your internet connection to the game. That problem can be anywhere between you and all the various links owned by many different companies before you get to the game servers. That could be temporary.

I have loaded your farms fine and did not get disconnected.

If you have not remembered to keep up with things like browser and computer updates make sure that you do those as soon as possible, those updates are happening far more often than they used to.

If you have already done those, close your browser for a couple of minutes then reopen it and try loading the game again. If you can it was a temporary issue.

When you next are able to load the game we recommend that you also go to your preferences and remove the check mark from Show Animals when not at Home then click the green check mark to save that change. Having a lot of loose animals on a farm can cause loading issues for some so it's better to keep that turned off especially when working or visiting others who may have a lot of animals on their farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.