Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2023, 03:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
Your USER ID number is: 1169910871 Build No: 567

i've updated, rebooted, cleared memcache, shut down, rebooted. didn't help
Hi Carrie,
As Tiger said you have a lot of connection errors. Those indicate an internet problem somewhere be tween you and the servers. Your path to get to the servers goes from your service provider, through many internet links before getting to the servers. None of those links are monitored or controlled by Farm Town. Any one of those links could be having problems and preventing your game information from getting to and from the servers which will show for you as a connection error. Unfortunately there is nothing we or you can do to fix those problems.

The only thing you can do is wait for whoever owns the bad link gets it fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.