Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Aug 02 2022, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Temporarily blocked comes up when I do facilities. I have the trains for the mayor to do all and I have to have 4 tabs open to keep up with the amount of neighbours we are required to keep our heads above water. I know some people that have up to 10 open to work so cannot understand why friends from Australia and NZ that I know of are having this happen to us. I know it is a FB thing but I feel that if this is going to be a regular thing than after years playing FT I may now have to give it up...very frustrating. May have a break for a while from working facilities until FB get their act together. Thanks for listening to my rant
Hi Rodkay,
Unfortunately we can't do anything about how Facebook sets their security rules. It may be that once they have picked up on you posting too often or having too many tabs open at once then they watch a little closer. Maybe if you slow down and try 2 tabs at once for facility posts for a while then they will back off some. It is not just the number of tabs, but also is how much posting you do. We had a huge amount of belts/dans added this last release which has caused some to get blocked due to repeatedly posting those on their profile as well as reposting them in groups.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.