Thread: Official Top Post Thread Decorations
View Single Post
Old Sep 18 2023, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
Can anyone tell me where to find info on how the Vertical Farm works? As in how many facilities can it hold and can you have more than one on a farm? I've searched but haven't been successful. Thank you

Donna Norris
1744111875 Build No: 551
Hi Donna,

I have moved your post to the thread about decorations as you are not having problems with making or loading a product in a facility.

The Vertical Farm is just a decoration, although we know some farmers like to hide some facilities using the bigger decorative buildings they were not designed with the specific intention to do that or hide any set amount of facilities.

All you can really do is try what will move slightly behind it so that a facility won't show when the building is also showing up.

You may find it easier to try moving a facility behind it using the purple freestyle designer. You may have to play around with rotation of the decorative building as well as the different sizes and rotation of facilities to see what would work for you. Smaller sized facilities may work better than the larger or taller sized ones. If when you move something it will not place back down, that usually means there's already something in that location preventing it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.