View Single Post
Old Dec 31 2023, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisVermont View Post
Purple Irrigator - is not speeding up crops. I planted Onions on all farms Friday night, I did not irrigate until mid day Saturday. Farms 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, 15 and 22 are today - Sunday still showing 1.2 days remaining - what it was when I irrigated them. All my other farms the Onions are ready to harvest this morning. I have noticed this for many weeks on my quest farm, but this weekend observed it for sure on the farms noted here. Thank you, Iris/Chrissie
Hi IrisVermont

I visited your farms and the farms with onions growing seems to have been planted not long ago.

Onions are a 2 days crops and when you plant them they show 1.6 days without irrigating them.
They were planted on Friday night, no matter you didnt irrigate them inmediately, but today, Sunday, they are showing 1.1 days to be ready. So it seems they were planted a few hours ago not on Friday.

Anyway, be sure that your time (AM/PM) and date (year, month, day) in your computer are correct.

When you use the purple mobile sprinkler check that the Select Multiple farms button is orange.
When you click in All blue button, see if any farms are showing as blurred which indicates that farm is not going to be irrigated.