View Single Post
Old Nov 11 2013, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post
sorry I am not sure I understand. Why isn't there any record of having already bought 1 train car and one small lake for 51 cash in total? can anyone fix this error? ....and you suggest that I have to buy things for 25 more cash or wait for six months to send a present to a friend who helped me just now? I don't have any real money to spend and the free offers you suggested will give only 6 farmcash and I have already started the first one and earned none.

Thanks
It is not what you have purchased with your farm cash earned through leveling up that counts for that restriction. It is how much farm cash you have bought through the Buy Cash tab or earned through the Earn Cash tab. Or you can wait the 6 months before you can send a farm cash gift.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.