Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2021, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I had a couple billion Freshwater bait in storage that i had been amassing. When everything started to work this week, it was there, then it was gone!! It has been gone for over 36 hours so I am worried it won't be back! I have started buying more but since I use over a million a day, I can barely keep up with it! Will I get my old storage back?
Hi Lessonlady,
It would not be possible to have that much bait that we know. The maximum for any item is 200 million. However if it is gone then no there isn't any way to get it back.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That will not bring anything back that is lost, but may keep them from disappearing again.

I just checked and your storage is at 98%. I would not be surprised if you were missing more items. You need to go through the storage to the market to sell off some excess you have like your non-ingredients and part of any thing you have very high amounts of.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.