Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Aug 07 2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I seem to not be collecting all the walleyes from frozen lakes or groupers from the big seacoast. I keep running out. I have bought new frozen lakes and big seacoasts. I work as a super neighbor for a neighbor with the big seacoasts and frozen lakes. It's not helped. Where are my fish?
Hi petals

Walleyes and grouper are used in many restaurant and you have multiple of them.

For example you have 3 Australian rest. 2 Jamaican rest. 2 Peruvian rest. 6 Dominican rest. and 1 seafood rest, all of them use grouper.

You also own 2 Canadian rest, 5 Fish Market and 2 Midwestamerican rest. which use walleyes.

Depending on how many times you fill and refill them per day then that would be why you are running out of them. Also think that when you work as superneighbor you only get a percentage of the fish.

Try to check the Ingredient planner inside your Facility Manager. Set it to All Facilities, 15 days (that is to fill your facilities to 100%) and By Missing. If you see red numbers into brackets for some items then that is what you are short for.
You can change the middle setting to have an idea of what you need for different times.
The ingredient planner is explained in the following link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6298322

You can uncheck those fish from the restaurants for some time, maybe a week or more, till you can build them in your storage.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 07 2023 at 02:48 PM.