View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Noticed this the last time we had new products that we would get bonus with. When I go into the facility manager I harvest animals first, store stuff next, then load factories next I send out request for help for factories, next I load the service facilities here comes the problem does not matter how long I wait before clicking to open the service facility send out help request as soon as I click it a bonus window will pop up and then be lost open service facility, I have to close it to get the bonus and then open the service facility again. Why is the bonus window only coming up as soon as I go the open a facility.
Hi Tom C,
The bonus pop up will not open until you have clicked a certain number of times. You can see the same thing when we have a crop bonus as you are harvesting. It takes a few clicks harvesting before the bonus pop up shows after you have reached the new belt.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.