Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2023, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The moderators are testing this and will send their results on to developers shortly. Please be patient until we can get the data to the developers to fix this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Not showing all of my NCCs in Facility manager or NCC. I have 12 of each of the FC facilities but only 6 and 7 of the corresponding Coin Facilities. I bought 11 of each of the FC facilities and they are not showing up in facility manager. It is like they do not exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I own 12 Farm Cash Factories for this week NCC and should be able to have 12 coin factories. I have 4 Dental Clinic and at least 8 Tea Factories but only 5 Tea Factories are on the NCC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
I have 5 farm cash facilities for the NCC but only 4 cash. I have "extra" cash facilities available and was wondering why they were not added? Thank you.

And now I see my farm cash flavored popcorn facility is off of the NCC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.