View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2010, 04:16 PM

Thumbs up No entitlement - agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
ENTITLEMENT. No need to look it up in the dictionary. The definition is HERE on this forum.

The devs OWE US NOTHING.

They do not owe us Farm Cash. They do not owe us explanations. They owe us zip, nil, zilch nada, besides making the game as nice as it can be for free, and I personally believe they have done that quite well.

They have provided a game that can be played perfectly well with limitations for free. But which can still be played *quite* satisfactorily for free.

For those who are able and can financially support this enterprise, there are options that can be enjoyed. But they are hardly necessities. Need I remind everyone this is a game????

I wish the exaggerated demands for justice and transparency on this forum could be applied with equal vehemence to social justice causes!!!! LOL! The world would be turned upside down!

Thanks devs. I have been at this game for a lonnngggg time.... and really appreciate how far it has come.
THANK YOU, YOU SAID IT PERFECTLY! I began the game when flowers were "coming soon". We had one farm, No storage. The avatar would go alll around to the end of the row just to do one field. This game is soo fantastic. I quit all other games, this one is my total entertainment. I have four farms now, have bought and sold many mansions, animals, trees, and had a merry old time. Glitches? yeah, and folks, LAUGH about them! There is so much to do - that I can't keep up with what I have. It's a game, the devs have done a fantastic job. Want more? PAY FOR IT. If not, there is a TON of fun to be had entirely for free. LIGHTEN UP, you complainers, and ENJOY THIS GREAT GAME! No more whining, please!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0