View Single Post
Old Jan 19 2015, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraginElite View Post
I am using the Start All function of the Facility Manager mainly ... but when I scroll down to check what I need to buy for other farms that's when I noticed that the Martial Arts Supplies Factory is greyed out for the Start All function for it ... and that's when I noticed the issue I am in ... who knows what else is not working for starting facilities even though I have the product
Hi DragineLITE,
Does it happen to show as Utilization at 100%? If so then the Start All will be greyed out.
Have you opened the facility and made sure it has the check marks in it for each of the items? If those are unchecked then again the Start All will be greyed out if the falcility is is full of the ones started or all of them are unchecked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.