View Single Post
Old Nov 17 2021, 05:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
PlEASE let me be able to open FT. i have farms to work
Hi Linda Lightner,

You have been answered every time you have posted but are not supplying the information requested. Without that information or knowing what you have already tried, which post with instructions you may have already tried, we may suggest something you have already done.

Does your computer match or exceed the technical requirements listed on the first post on page one of this thread? If it does not then this may be why you are having so many problems. If you are not sure what those technical requirements are you can click on this link to be taken to that post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

I have temporarily turned off everything like show crops, trees, building etc so you have less to load when you next try. If you can now get the game to load please do not show everything that is on your farms. In the same place you would go to show crops, look further down that list and add a check mark for Compressed Graphics, then click the green check mark to save that setting. Then just visit a few of your farms without showing everything that is on them and see if you can load those fine. If you can, then try only showing crops and see how you get one with visiting farms, before you try show anything else.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.