Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2020, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi TAZ:

I think most of what I have claimed was "Ingredients" posts. Like the players will get 68 (not sure if it is just 68 Fuels or 68 Batches of Fuel) and I would get 50% which is 34.

I came in today and there is a slight increase when I ran the refill tank, it is now showing 17810 from yesterday's 16270, but I must have clicked on about 13-15 of those posts. So what will that give me? Is it going to be 34 x 15 = 710 Fuels? Or should that be 34 x15 x 17 = 8670. Whichever way it is supposed to be I don't think the numbers add up. I don't know how the Fuel works.
Hi Sandie May Angrel,
Ingredient requests for fuel tanks do not get you or the one requesting them the fuel tanks themselves. Instead that gets you both the "ingredients" for those which would be crude oil barrels. So you would get 34 crude oil barrels and not fuel tanks. To get fuel tanks you would need to click on the belt bonuses for the fuel tanks. There aren't any facilities that can be asking for ingredients to get the fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.