Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2020, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Oh, I see!!! But somewhere I have read that the bonus fuel we click on don't go directly to the Refill station, they go to our storage, which in no way, that we can use them to refill our Fuel station, but only to upload to our Oil Refinery which only gives out 17 units every 6 hours (only 68 units daily), so the numbers are very low for daily processing; or we can choose to sell them directly from our storage to the marketplace. What are we supposed to do to refill the fuel tank? Where do we supposed to get or how are we supposed to refill our station to replace what we have uploaded to our farms?
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Any fuel tanks you get from bonuses do go to your storage. So do the fuel tanks you produce and store from your oil refineries. When you go to refuel then it counts all the ones in storage (not still in your refinery) and any you have in your gift box and uses all of those to refuel if you complete the refuel.

You will make more than 68 fuel tanks per day, because your neighbors work that facility and produce the fuel tanks faster. You can have a complete 15 days worth of production in your refinery and it will be nearly empty of pending production when between 8 - 10 neighbors work that facility. If you do not have your neighbors working your facility then it will only produce 68 fuel tanks. Remember also that each fuel tank gives you 300 fuel when you refuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.