Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Oct 22 2021, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
20 is the only farm that i work and irrigate. i usually work in the mornings that's why farm 20 has 7 hours before it can be irrigated and the others 16.
SN works and irrigates all the other farms. he like to irrigate crops because it gives him more time to come back and harvest.
Hi Vonalm,
Then apparently they are not irrigating after the crops are planted as that is the only way they will be irrigated. Also as most of the farms are planted with 12 hour crops, then that shortens time to 6 hours, but leaves the farms unable to be irrigated again for 14 more hours. If they replant then the new crops will not be irrigated.

Each farm can only be irrigated once every 20 hours, but if you plant a 2nd crop within that time they will not be irrigated. You are not irrigating the farm, but are irrigating the crop. It doesn't work the same as the fertilizer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.