Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 15 2021, 10:39 AM

Hi Tiger

I was storing lots of trees and was storing them one at a time, my capacity was 1615 items so when I reached that it said you need to add more neighbours. That's fair enough so I got more people who play ft and assumed that once they are friends they can become neighbours. What I didn't realise is that you can only have a certain amount of neighbours. I thought you could have as many neighbours as you wanted so that you can have as much help as needed from other players but you are telling me you can only have a certain amount. That is very disappointing. Like you said I would need to spend cash to get more, another way slashkey is making money out of people who play the game. They make PLENTY more money making people buy facilities, tools etc. Trying to get more neighbours and they are even screwing you for money for that. Slashkey has a nerve and a brass neck to do something as low as that.
So the problem is that I already have the max number of neighbours so I need to find out who doesn't play anymore, delete them to make space so I can add new neighbours. Can you confirm that this is right Tiger. Thanks Chubbyal