Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 22 2021, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
sometimes after page is loaded and doing my work it starts flashing blue around the edges and then goes to a white page...happens more in the coops....i keep getting java script errors and pages not loading...i've tried to work on the java but so far no luck because i can't find it..tried all the suggestions even from google help but nothing matches up with what they tell me to look for..it is not consistant from day to day..somedays i have 0 problems..other days i have to reload or reboot...didn't know where to put this..thanks....
Hi barbara nixon

I moved your post to the thread about cannot load the game.

Do you have the game page open for lot of time, no matter you are not playing?

Sometimes this is affecting the game when you go back to play, so it is better to close the farm and facebook if you are not going to play for a time.

You say that this mostly happens during checking coop quests, but what were you doing before that? Maybe working big and fully worked farms?

Please check to be sure that your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for windows or Mac if you use it.

Clear your browser cache, the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Also, you have the requirements for your computer in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270